Fiber Optic Cabling
Widebay Data & Electrical offer optical fibre cable which is a cable containing one or more optical fibres that are used to carry light. The optical fibre elements are typically, individually coated with plastic layers and are contained in a protective tube suitable for the environment where the cable will be positioned. Different types of cable are used for different applications, for example long distance telecommunication, or providing a high-speed data connection between different parts of a building. Widebay Data & Electrical can provide a solution for high speed network data throughout your business. With Widebay Data & Electrical being fully certified by Molex, it allows you to have a 25 year warranty on the products that we install.
Wide Bay Data & Electrical cover all asects of the data industry just look at the list below!
- TV Reception Problems
- TV Antenna Repairs
- TV & DVD/HDD Setup
- TV Points
- TV Booster
- Phone Points
- Telephone and Data Points
- Home Theatre Installations
- TV Antenna Installation
- TV Digital Antenna’s
- Digital Decoders
- Set Top Boxes
- Computer Networking Home/Office
- Media PC Design
- Home Automation
- Structured cabling, from Category 5 enhanced through to Cat-7A, plus singlemode and multimode optical fibre cabling.
- Certification of Molex installed systems.
- Network devices, switches, routers.
- Telephone systems (including IP telephony).
- Wireless systems.
- MATV & SMATV entertainment systems.
- Public address.
- Energy management and environmental systems.